CIOsynergy gives CIO and IT leaders a platform to share their ideas, current trends and future insights!Attendees are IT leaders who are the visionaries that plan, execute and walk-the-line of innovation in order to secure and globalize their organization.
- Jan 17, 2019, CIOsynergy Dallas
- Feb 7, 2019, CIOsynergy Bengaluru
- Feb 7, 2019, CIOsynergy DC Gov
- Feb 21, 2019, CIOsynergy Portland
- Mar 7, 2019, CIOsynergy Charlotte
- Mar 14, 2019, CIOsynergy Berlin
- Mar 21, 2019, CIOsynergy Toronto
- Apr 4, 2019, CIOsynergy New York (BFSI)
- Apr 11, 2019, CIOsynergy San Francisco
- Apr 25, 2019, CIOsynergy Delhi
- May 9, 2019, CIOsynergy Glasgow
- May 9, 2019, CIOsynergy Austin
- Request Additional Information
- CIOdinners; engage on a local audience of elite IT leaders who share a common ground when it comes to innovating the enterprise. Grouped by industry, responsibilities and or by topical interest these IT leaders convene to discuss, debate and challenge directions over a non-intrusive evening agenda. Held at the world’s finest restaurants from the Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester in London, England to the Jean-Georges in the New York Trump and the Michael Mena in San Francisco we’ve got what it takes to bring the who’s who of IT leadership out to collaborate.
- CIOsports; engineered to inspire collaboration, conversation, and those ever important relationships CIOsports events convene small groups of IT leaders at renowned sports events. Community IT starts here when we engage the biggest enterprises under the umbrella of the biggest teams from the NBA, NHL, NFL and the MLB – Credibility delivered.