CIOsynergy gives CIO and IT leaders a platform to share their ideas, current trends and future insights!Attendees are IT leaders who are the visionaries that plan, execute and walk-the-line of innovation in order to secure and globalize their organization.
- Sept 27, 2018, CIOsynergy Munich
- Sept 27, 2018, CIOsynergy New York
- Oct 11, 2018, CIOsynergy San Diego
- Oct 18, 2018, CIOsynergy Atlanta
- Oct 18, 2018, CIOsynergy Denver
- Oct 25, 2018, CIOsynergy Detroit
- Nov 8, 2018, CIOsynergy Houston
- Nov 15, 2018, CIOsynergy London
- Nov 29, 2018, CIOsynergy Vancouver
- Dec 6, 2018, CIOsynergy Phoenix
- Request Additional Information
- CIOdinners; engage on a local audience of elite IT leaders who share a common ground when it comes to innovating the enterprise. Grouped by industry, responsibilities and or by topical interest these IT leaders convene to discuss, debate and challenge directions over a non-intrusive evening agenda. Held at the world’s finest restaurants from the Alain Ducasse at the Dorchester in London, England to the Jean-Georges in the New York Trump and the Michael Mena in San Francisco we’ve got what it takes to bring the who’s who of IT leadership out to collaborate.
- CIOsports; engineered to inspire collaboration, conversation, and those ever important relationships CIOsports events convene small groups of IT leaders at renowned sports events. Community IT starts here when we engage the biggest enterprises under the umbrella of the biggest teams from the NBA, NHL, NFL and the MLB – Credibility delivered.